Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Ms. Four from the blog We Four in Egypt tagged me.

*Post 10 random things about yourself
*Choose 5 people to tag and a reason you chose each person
*Leave them each a comment directing them to your blog so they know they are it
*You can’t tag the person who tagged you (you’ll have to make new friends)
*As a courtesy to the person who tagged you, please let them know when you have posted so they can have the sheer delight and extra work load of reading your answers)

1. I am licensed by the FCC to be a disk jockey. My high school had a radio station that I worked in.

2. I have a fear of falling down stairs. I think it dates back to when my mother fell down a flight of stairs carrying me (I was only a few months old).

3. I believe I have seen at least one ghost in my life. It was in a hotel in northern Spain that was once a fortress dating back to the 7th century.

4. I believe I heard the spirit of a pet that had passed away. My husband and I heard him multiple times when we were together and on our own.

5. My eyebrows are so blonde that when I'm in the sun for any prolonged period of time they almost seem to disappear as they lighten.

6. I had a terrible fear of fire as a child. I was tormented by dreams of being caught in a burning house.

7. As the result of the bad dreams I mentioned in #6 I learned how to control my dreams-waking myself up when they got bad. I can't do this anymore.

8. I've seen a lot of this world, but I am still quite drawn to two particular regions: the UK and parts of S. Africa.

9. I've lived in 3 different countries and visited over 15.

10. I have been biting my fingernails for about 32 years...and counting.

I'm tagging:
Vagabond Blogger
Eva
Mona
Teacher Lady
And of course those of you keeping private blogs: Safa, Bug, and Cols.

6 comments:

Queen O'Danile said...

OK CG--mine's up.

Nuri said...

A Ghost??

Susan said...

Seriously, Nuri. It was in the Parador Hondarribia. When we went to check out my father asked a hotel employee if anyone else reported seeing things. See said, "oh yeah, all the time." We later read that it was quite the haunted place. Later we stayed in the parador in Santo Domingo. My father awoke many times during the night to the sensation of a cat making its place between his legs on the bed. Alas, there was not cat!

vagabondblogger said...

Sorry, I've been down with a cold - really--no kidding! And will try to get to the tag this weekend.

That thing about your passed away pet being around afterwards - I haven't had that, with a pet, but I did have it with my mom - spooky. Oh, and my neighbor saw her (my mom) walking around our house when we were off dealing with her remains - spookier!

Queen O'Danile said...

You've been tagged!

http://amreekia.blogspot.com/
2008/03/tagim-it.html

vagabondblogger said...

I finally got around to posting my stuff. Sorry it took so long.