Stole this from Maryanne's of "Living in Egypt." I actually saw this on her one note page, but thought some would get a kick out of this.
I LOVE IT!! I love the old Egyptian movies... back when the belly dancers were still Egyptians. :-)VS
I just re-read my comment (which I inserted in youtube so I can't edit it here w/o issues). Talk about work and life blending...I didn't get this from Maryanne's One Note page...lol...i got it from her facebook wall.
I love it too! Awesome!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I LOVE IT!! I love the old Egyptian movies... back when the belly dancers were still Egyptians. :-)
VS
I just re-read my comment (which I inserted in youtube so I can't edit it here w/o issues). Talk about work and life blending...I didn't get this from Maryanne's One Note page...lol...i got it from her facebook wall.
I love it too! Awesome!
Post a Comment