Wednesday, July 11, 2007

We're Being Invaded


Moths. they're everywhere. They're in between stacks of paper. They're hiding in the bathroom towels. I find them in the coat closet. They're on the book shelf. Any idea why this is happening, and how we can rid them w/o using moth balls?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can try cedar chips or blocks, commonly available in the Pacific NW. In the south you can find non-toxic herbal packets, resembling tea-bags, just for repelling moths and insects. (Sorry, I don't recall the brand name.)

Susan said...

I'd heard the cedar, anon-thanks for the tip. Any idea what's up w/ the influx? I've never seen so many moths inside.

Anonymous said...

Ah Ha!! another anonymous... well this one hasn't a clue about moths. Actually I don't believe that these are the types of moths that mothballs were made for.

These are big mamas based on the photo. It must be something about the weather there this year... much warmer than normal, isn't it?

Judy should be hunting them down for you!!

VS