It could happen...
I love that. As I recall it first appeared just after Bush was elected.VS
Yeah, it did, VS. I found it in my inbox recently. Sometimes I think Seattle is an island.
now you'll suck up to canadians ...they wont think for a sec ... they will leave to rott in hell :)and Las Vegas will be in Jesusland ?? does that make sense ?
Holy shit!
Oh yes... Las Vegas will be the capital because the rulers of Jesusland are also the world leaders in hypocrisy.VS
Post a Comment
6 comments:
It could happen...
I love that. As I recall it first appeared just after Bush was elected.
VS
Yeah, it did, VS. I found it in my inbox recently. Sometimes I think Seattle is an island.
now you'll suck up to canadians ...
they wont think for a sec ... they will leave to rott in hell :)
and Las Vegas will be in Jesusland ?? does that make sense ?
Holy shit!
Oh yes... Las Vegas will be the capital because the rulers of Jesusland are also the world leaders in hypocrisy.
VS
Post a Comment