I have awarded you the "Rockin' Girl Blogger" Award! Please visit me here to read all about it!
Hey... someone has been re-decorating?VS
Ah...I'm trying to change the templates, but struggling w/ the HTML/XML stuff...I ended up reverting back to the old one, because despite saving my old template, blogger won't let me re-upload it!! Not sure I should be working in technology.
BTW, something I forgot, duhhhhhh, you gals need to turn around and give this award to 5 bloggers you think deserve it. Sorry I left that part out!
The new teal decor is nice...VS
Change is always good. Even if it's changing countries...LOL!! Love this post, btw..........
Thanks, Safa! I picked up the bumper sticker at a street fair this past weekend-it just spoke to me.
I love this bumper sticker! It's amazing.
Thanks, Amazed Life, and welcome! Crooked Trails is the group that makes the bumper stick. Here's their website: http://www.crookedtrails.com/
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I have awarded you the "Rockin' Girl Blogger" Award! Please visit me here to read all about it!
Hey... someone has been re-decorating?
VS
Ah...I'm trying to change the templates, but struggling w/ the HTML/XML stuff...I ended up reverting back to the old one, because despite saving my old template, blogger won't let me re-upload it!! Not sure I should be working in technology.
BTW, something I forgot, duhhhhhh, you gals need to turn around and give this award to 5 bloggers you think deserve it. Sorry I left that part out!
The new teal decor is nice...
VS
Change is always good. Even if it's changing countries...LOL!! Love this post, btw..........
Thanks, Safa! I picked up the bumper sticker at a street fair this past weekend-it just spoke to me.
I love this bumper sticker! It's amazing.
Thanks, Amazed Life, and welcome! Crooked Trails is the group that makes the bumper stick. Here's their website: http://www.crookedtrails.com/
Post a Comment