Sunday, May 18, 2008
Birds a'chirping at dusk
This video is all about the audio. It feels like summer when it's still somewhat light out at 9:00 pm, and the birds are still chattering away. I'm not so foolish to lulled into this false sense of seasonal change. I think it's going to be rainy and in the 50's for much of the week. The birds stopped chirping a few moments after I shot this clip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It is hot and humid here!
Hi, I'm writing from Abu Dhabi. I am one of the leaders of the Team Power Fitness group that you saw on my blog, abudhabicooks..
We meet at the Hiltonia fitness club. We have 3-4 different sessions per year. Just drop me an email or comment on my blog I'll be happy to help you get involved.
0k, every time I see the title of this post, I get the song, Rockin Robin in my head and can't get it out. Now I hope it's stuck in your head too ahhahaha sing it
Post a Comment