Adam Samberg (sp) is the one rapping. I think the one singing if the lead singer from Maroon 5 (Justin Timberlake did "dick in a box"). I love the lyrics to this oe...classic SNL.
AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Loved this! I sent it to everyone I know. I also loved Samberg's Dick in Box with Justin Timberlake. As catchy as "dick in a box" is, this is my favorite because of Ahmedinejad!
5 comments:
That is so silly... are these the same guys that did 'dick in a box?'
VS
Adam Samberg (sp) is the one rapping. I think the one singing if the lead singer from Maroon 5 (Justin Timberlake did "dick in a box"). I love the lyrics to this oe...classic SNL.
I haven't watched SNL since the classic crew of Chevy Chase, Belushi, Gilda... et al. :-)
VS
AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Loved this! I sent it to everyone I know. I also loved Samberg's Dick in Box with Justin Timberlake. As catchy as "dick in a box" is, this is my favorite because of Ahmedinejad!
Welcome, Zeynab! I can't stop watching this video even now!
Post a Comment