Best wishes and hopes sent ur way!
Thanks for passing by, Safa. Right back at ya, babe.
yohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Come back to our diet blog. WE NEED YOU.
Now... isn't that an "awwwwww" picture?so... which one is you?VS
HARDY har-har, VS! OM, I'm back!
OMG.... I love that picture of Brian and Tai Shan!!!!!
I thought you'd like that one, Tam!
( Ehm) you passed what? Congrats anyway
I've submitted my dissertation for a MEd TESOL...still awaiting judgment. tick-tock, tick-tock.
I feel I am not from this world. What is the MEd TESOL please?
It's a Masters in Education in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Best wishes and hopes sent ur way!
Thanks for passing by, Safa. Right back at ya, babe.
yohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Come back to our diet blog. WE NEED YOU.
Now... isn't that an "awwwwww" picture?
so... which one is you?
VS
HARDY har-har, VS!
OM, I'm back!
OMG.... I love that picture of Brian and Tai Shan!!!!!
I thought you'd like that one, Tam!
( Ehm) you passed what? Congrats anyway
I've submitted my dissertation for a MEd TESOL...still awaiting judgment. tick-tock, tick-tock.
I feel I am not from this world. What is the MEd TESOL please?
It's a Masters in Education in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages.
Post a Comment