hahahahaha--I think this shoud be called "throw the hubster from the train"--but you know what is soooo strange abt this clip? Can you imagine that even though I am a published poet, and wrote a poem exclusively for my husband, he never read ANY of my work---even the one I wrote for him? Didnt even look at the book when I shoved it under his nose. To this day, an email I sent him with the poem in it remains unopened by him. Wow--I was so blind for so long. Whad r ya CG--some kinda psychic?
Oh GOD!!! That phrase was going through my mind as I typed that last comment..."There are none so blind as those who will not see." Crapolla! I hope I can SEE for the rest of my life.
5 comments:
A strange collection of funny new videos... does it reflect on the process of your own current writings?
VS
eclectic-like my academic writing style!
hahahahaha--I think this shoud be called "throw the hubster from the train"--but you know what is soooo strange abt this clip? Can you imagine that even though I am a published poet, and wrote a poem exclusively for my husband, he never read ANY of my work---even the one I wrote for him? Didnt even look at the book when I shoved it under his nose. To this day, an email I sent him with the poem in it remains unopened by him. Wow--I was so blind for so long. Whad r ya CG--some kinda psychic?
We see what we need to see when we need to see it, E. :)
Oh GOD!!! That phrase was going through my mind as I typed that last comment..."There are none so blind as those who will not see." Crapolla! I hope I can SEE for the rest of my life.
Post a Comment