Nice pics and congrats on your new look!:) I haven't been blogging that long yet already I want to change my template!! LOL Any suggestions on where to find new ones other than the ones blogger provides?? Thanks!:)
Hey Manal!! Thanks! You know, I took this one from Blogger's choices of templates. Bloggers like Organic Muslimah got their templates elsewhere-how does that work, OM? I'll say this much: it's MUCH easier to switch around the template w/ the new blogger than it was a year ago.
Oh I greet the mountain every time it's out- but have never been close! I'd love to hike up there- although I might want to wait until summer. And before, I'll go to REI and buy fancy hiking shoes just cause I can. :)
Welcome, Sophyie! Paradise is gorgeous in the summer. LIttle patches of snow, flowers, and it was about 80F the last time we were up there in the month of July. Right now hiking in the snow is HARD GOING. If you were a skier, I'd suggest strapping on some of those skins that allow you climb the hill, and then slide down. I noticed the snow level was dropping, so the temp at Paradise should be cooler now (it was about 45F when we were there), but no new snow.
I was never a hiker before I moved out here, and though I don't do it often, I do it now and again. Ah....REI! I worked there seasonally when I first came to Seattle. When we went up to Rainier last weekend, my brother said, "Well, it's supposed to be a nice day, so most people will be at REI instead of the parks." ;-)
7 comments:
Nice pics and congrats on your new look!:) I haven't been blogging that long yet already I want to change my template!! LOL Any suggestions on where to find new ones other than the ones blogger provides?? Thanks!:)
hey sweets...
where are these shots taken at..
beautiful
Hey Manal!! Thanks! You know, I took this one from Blogger's choices of templates. Bloggers like Organic Muslimah got their templates elsewhere-how does that work, OM? I'll say this much: it's MUCH easier to switch around the template w/ the new blogger than it was a year ago.
Thanks for the compliment, OM! They're taken at Mt. Rainier (one of Washington's active volcanoes) Nationl Park.
Fabuloso pics, mashallah!
Hey Cairogal, I've been offered a job in Cairo for $12,000/year. Is this "good money" in Cairo?
Email me;
rockinhejabi@yahoo.com
Thanks.
Oh I greet the mountain every time it's out- but have never been close! I'd love to hike up there- although I might want to wait until summer.
And before, I'll go to REI and buy fancy hiking shoes just cause I can. :)
Nice pictures, thanks for sharing!
Welcome, Sophyie! Paradise is gorgeous in the summer. LIttle patches of snow, flowers, and it was about 80F the last time we were up there in the month of July. Right now hiking in the snow is HARD GOING. If you were a skier, I'd suggest strapping on some of those skins that allow you climb the hill, and then slide down. I noticed the snow level was dropping, so the temp at Paradise should be cooler now (it was about 45F when we were there), but no new snow.
I was never a hiker before I moved out here, and though I don't do it often, I do it now and again. Ah....REI! I worked there seasonally when I first came to Seattle. When we went up to Rainier last weekend, my brother said, "Well, it's supposed to be a nice day, so most people will be at REI instead of the parks." ;-)
Post a Comment