amazing movie ... full of art ... amazing actor ... Paul Giamaty proving once again he is one hell of an actor ...very very recommended ...
I liked it a lot! I saw it on a plane for the first time and went and bought the dvd for my dad- it was filmed in Prague where he lives part time.For some reason, I have never heard of it in Germany, hasn't been released here yet.Good tip!
I loved it!
desperately its not available in here to rent:(
I really want to see it !
Post a Comment
5 comments:
amazing movie ... full of art ... amazing actor ... Paul Giamaty proving once again he is one hell of an actor ...
very very recommended ...
I liked it a lot!
I saw it on a plane for the first time and went and bought the dvd for my dad- it was filmed in Prague where he lives part time.
For some reason, I have never heard of it in Germany, hasn't been released here yet.
Good tip!
I loved it!
desperately its not available in here to rent
:(
I really want to see it !
Post a Comment