Saturday, December 23, 2006

Came from where?

I was checking my stats to see where people came from to get to my blog. Often times, I don't get the connection. They came from blogs I've never visited. Is this because they clicked "next blog" or "previous blog"?

Example: This referring link american-girls1.blogspot.com/ basically has photos of American girls, and there's this comment

"Just me and my girlies chilling after we partied all night long i love these girls all we do is dress up in cute clothes and lingerie and just have fun in our swimsuits all night long."

How is this a referring link, if I've never posted on it, and my blog isn't linked to it?

3 comments:

Mona Zenhom said...

Yea, I think that's gotta be the "next blog" thing.

Anonymous said...

It's in trackbacks. Basically a spammer links you in a trackback. It's annoying.

PM said...

I got worse last week. I got some Russian Porn site with naked girls. You wouldn't have known it by the blog title but I was shocked when it opened nonetheless. I guess the censors were sleeping....