LOL!! This is what I love about Seattle, it snows an inch ... and closes a week for that :) I'm enjoying the fair weather, clear skies and good food :) Too bad I already signed up for my vacation, otherwise this would've been a pleasantly, unexpected vacation time
Welcome, Salihah! My sister has lived in Minneapolis for years, and over complains about the cold. It seems your winters have warmed up these last few years. Most people here were shocked to get snow so early, let alone so heavily.
6 comments:
Seattle waited for me to leave to start snowing
and you know, qwaider, now it probably won't snow for the rest of the reason!!! Fingers crossed for a 3rd day of my office closure!!!
LOL!!
This is what I love about Seattle, it snows an inch ... and closes a week for that :)
I'm enjoying the fair weather, clear skies and good food :)
Too bad I already signed up for my vacation, otherwise this would've been a pleasantly, unexpected vacation time
Where are you on vacation,qwaider?
Ahhh! Snow!! It is supposed to be here in Minneapolis tomorrow, sigh. Just surfed into your blog...stop by and say hi sometime... Salihah
Welcome, Salihah! My sister has lived in Minneapolis for years, and over complains about the cold. It seems your winters have warmed up these last few years. Most people here were shocked to get snow so early, let alone so heavily.
Post a Comment