
1) Me trying to do a 'funny and unique' Mt. Rainier photo2) Fremont Summer Soltice Parade
3) The view from West Seattle's Lincoln Park. Those are the Olympic Mountains covered in snow
4) Me at Hurricane Ridge in the Olympics National Park (my husband doesn't get it when I say "Make it flattering!"

3 comments:
Looking at the pictures from your past and from now, I would have never guessed that you traveled to all of these countries, and embraced their cultures. You look so happy during your time in the ME. Thanx for posting, because I feel like I traveled around the world in 10 seconds through your pictures.
Glad you liked them, alphaprimer. I was quite happy there, and hope we'll be heading back that way in the not-so-distant future.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cairogal/
if you're so inclined!
Every picture my husband takes of me adds 10 pounds. Seriously. Someone needs to train husbands about photos. I miss the Middle East! I want to go back!!!!!
PS I'm at work tonight and tomorrow night until 11pm my time.
Post a Comment