The staircase was constructed of a sort of cement blocks. I think my foot landed partially inside (where it was uneven). Without those double railings I'm not sure how I would have got down!
That's my sarong you're seeing (on DH). A friend brought that back from Bali years ago. DH was so badly burnt he reminded me of Marlon Brando in the film "Lord of the Flies."
Just a nasty sprain, VG, thanks to this staircase! Once the pain medication kicked in I got to enjoy the views again on the drive back...it is a beautiful place.
Oh bless! I hope you're in tip top shape soon. My parents went on a (golf trip) business meeting a few years back and they couldn't get enough of the place! I'd love to go...
Oh geeez CG--sunburns and sprains! Still you seem to have had a good time and that's what counts. I am so happy you got to take this trip. Lovely pics too...cant wait to see more! Hugs!
6 comments:
And it even has a double handrail... which appears to have been a warning. :-) This must be quite an old stairway. Did you slip on the wet leaves?
Not to change the subject, but I like that cape thingie that the person walking up is wearing.
VS
Your foot swollen? Not good. But, it still looks like you had a good time? Sure looks nice to me.
The staircase was constructed of a sort of cement blocks. I think my foot landed partially inside (where it was uneven). Without those double railings I'm not sure how I would have got down!
That's my sarong you're seeing (on DH). A friend brought that back from Bali years ago. DH was so badly burnt he reminded me of Marlon Brando in the film "Lord of the Flies."
Just a nasty sprain, VG, thanks to this staircase! Once the pain medication kicked in I got to enjoy the views again on the drive back...it is a beautiful place.
Oh bless! I hope you're in tip top shape soon. My parents went on a (golf trip) business meeting a few years back and they couldn't get enough of the place! I'd love to go...
Oh geeez CG--sunburns and sprains! Still you seem to have had a good time and that's what counts. I am so happy you got to take this trip. Lovely pics too...cant wait to see more! Hugs!
Post a Comment