We already talked about this by email I think. It was all cloudy here which really ticked me off as AZ is not Washington. :-)
I am fortunate that I saw a full eclipse the last time I worked in Oman. Already in the desert the stars seem nearly touchable - so an eclipse of the moon is a truly memorable event.
4 comments:
I missed it : (
Cool, I've never actually seen that, Thanks.
Nice!
We already talked about this by email I think. It was all cloudy here which really ticked me off as AZ is not Washington. :-)
I am fortunate that I saw a full eclipse the last time I worked in Oman. Already in the desert the stars seem nearly touchable - so an eclipse of the moon is a truly memorable event.
Even if I did end up eaten up by mosquitoes.
VS
Post a Comment