All I can say is... ugh...I found that offensive on so many levels...Nothing suggested it was in Egypt to me until the price in LE VS
oh geeeeeeez---just one more totally stupid egyptian commercial!
Yeah, those two look like they eat a steady diet of french fries - excuse me, "freedom fries" - every day.I guess it's somewhat heartening to see that McDonald's commercials are offensive in every cultural context, not just ours.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
All I can say is... ugh...
I found that offensive on so many levels...
Nothing suggested it was in Egypt to me until the price in LE
VS
oh geeeeeeez---just one more totally stupid egyptian commercial!
Yeah, those two look like they eat a steady diet of french fries - excuse me, "freedom fries" - every day.
I guess it's somewhat heartening to see that McDonald's commercials are offensive in every cultural context, not just ours.
Post a Comment