hahahahahahaahha--that was a riot! I wish I could do that to my cats--especially the longhaired one--but they are so afraid of the vacuum. I even thought I could vacuum the big, bad Akita but she's scared of it too--and it sure would help with her fur. Anyway, I am laughing cuz I cant wait to show him this--his reaction will be..."Americans!"--lololol
CG--hahahahahahhaha--Eva loses the plot quite often. Dont be shy to notice it--lololol! And the cat tells me...prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, and I do agree with him.
6 comments:
hahahahahahaahha--that was a riot! I wish I could do that to my cats--especially the longhaired one--but they are so afraid of the vacuum. I even thought I could vacuum the big, bad Akita but she's scared of it too--and it sure would help with her fur. Anyway, I am laughing cuz I cant wait to show him this--his reaction will be..."Americans!"--lololol
PS---I meant my husband---geeez!
One of our cats would allow you to vacuum her, but she certainly didn't consider it quite as wonderful as this chubby puss does.
Some people commented on this post by pointing out that many white cats are deaf, so that may have helped in this situation.
VS
Big fun, that is revolutionary, and should be marketed! BAHAHAHAAAA that makes me laugh so very hard!
"PS---I meant my husband---geeez!"
I thought, "Eva's lost the plot!" What else does the cat tell you??
CG--hahahahahahhaha--Eva loses the plot quite often. Dont be shy to notice it--lololol! And the cat tells me...prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, and I do agree with him.
Post a Comment