Yeah, pretty much. I'm interviewing right now and hope to land a job before I get there, but if I don't, no great shakes: I'll take a couple of months off and soak my new hometown in. I love London and living there for a couple of years (or more) would be nice.
You and your husband's carte blanche to come visit me in New York also extends to London!
12 comments:
Love it, dahlin'...such a great show..yeah but no but yeah but no..
Love this series...what's this about you moving to London? For work?
Yeah, pretty much. I'm interviewing right now and hope to land a job before I get there, but if I don't, no great shakes: I'll take a couple of months off and soak my new hometown in. I love London and living there for a couple of years (or more) would be nice.
You and your husband's carte blanche to come visit me in New York also extends to London!
Oh.my.gawd.
This is a series? On TV? I've always said that the British were different. (in a good way, of course...)
VS
Bas, we just may take you up on that offer (we LOVE London).
VS: nobody does poor taste like the Brits. I love it!
hahahahah
looooooooooooooooooooool--great one!
"nobody does poor taste like the Brits. I love it!"
The irony is that Brits say the exact same thing about Americans.
If you think this is wierd, check out the MIghty Boosh - now thats a good dose of british quirkyness!
Amnesiac: I only WISH American comedies included as many naked fat suits as this show does! ;-)
Zarista: I'll have to check that out!
Fat suits? Really? I'm so disappointed. I thought it was the real thing.
I remember when I first saw British shows on TV, I was shocked at all the nudity. Well... it was only lots of bare breasts...
Prudish, Bible-thumping 'murica will never allow such... murder and mayhem, no problem...
VS
If the Brits are shocking, try Spain! I've never seen so many bare breasts and bums in advertising!
Post a Comment