Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Drawing Personality Test














The results of your analysis say:
You tend to pursue many different activities simultaneously. When misfortune does happen, it doesn't actually dishearten you all that much.
You are a thoughtful and cautious person. You like to think about your method, seeking to pursue your goal in the most effective way.
You like daydreaming and seeking out adventure.
You have a sunny, cheerful disposition.
Eva's Blog gave me this idea.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must be dense. I went to the site and it puts up a drawing and say rate it from one to ten. Rate it for what? ability of the artist? would I want it framed on my wall? How close is it to my artistic ability?

How can it give any kind of an analysis based on such a vague concept.

I liked the picture you chose there better than the example pics that came up for me. :-)

VS

Susan said...

I must have missed that option, VS. This prompted me to draw my own picture w/ my mouse. I know, I know...this LOOKS like a seasoned professional's work. What can I say? I'm gifted w/ the mouse and mouse pad.

Anonymous said...

What an arteeeeest!! I am absolutely ...whelmed... :-)

VS

Susan said...

I'll take that word w/o a prefix in this particular case!