That's a horrible windowsill for such a cat of grandeur! LOL....but what a laugh....I know how the cat feels....having been like 13 months pregnant lying on the couch....I bet I didn't look so good either!
lol-"Judy the Hut". She normally wedges herself between the front living room window and the table that's up against it. It provides substantial support for her girth.
Anon: She loves to curl up her front paws (which are much daintier than the rest of her).
Sorry--off topic, but would you please consider going to this site: http://bluepyramid.org/peace/#signup and signing up and putting a small logo on your site in support of ending the Iraq war? You will also help me win $50 in books from Amazon. Thanks! Be sure to check you email to accept, and use my blog url: http://meevolving.blogspot.com Thanks!
Well, let's see... there have been times when I have arrived here in the US from the Gulf... and I have been accused of having male attitudes towards many things... and have often been known to use way too much snark... :-)
9 comments:
That's a horrible windowsill for such a cat of grandeur! LOL....but what a laugh....I know how the cat feels....having been like 13 months pregnant lying on the couch....I bet I didn't look so good either!
Ok... who stole the pooties front legs??
Cats do get into the oddest sleeping positions.
lol-"Judy the Hut". She normally wedges herself between the front living room window and the table that's up against it. It provides substantial support for her girth.
Anon: She loves to curl up her front paws (which are much daintier than the rest of her).
Sorry--off topic, but would you please consider going to this site: http://bluepyramid.org/peace/#signup
and signing up and putting a small logo on your site in support of ending the Iraq war? You will also help me win $50 in books from Amazon. Thanks! Be sure to check you email to accept, and use my blog url: http://meevolving.blogspot.com
Thanks!
I like that...'anon'
Should I use it instead of VS? :-)
Hey, if I don't see "VS", I must assume it's some other 'anon'!
Now previously you said that you just assume that any anon is me... :-)
VS
Yes, but now I don't know what to think! :-) Usually anons who post on there come from the Gulf, are seemingly male, and have something snarky to say.
Well, let's see... there have been times when I have arrived here in the US from the Gulf... and I have been accused of having male attitudes towards many things... and have often been known to use way too much snark... :-)
VS
Post a Comment