I got this from Coldwell Banker in Egypt. Clearly I gave them my email at some point. My God, is that Christmas Tree in the foreground? Do I see a church? Isn't the snowman an early representation of Christ? Everyone knows that Christians have cornered the market on snow and sledding and general Rockwellian things (Norman Rockwell, that is).Happy Festivus, Folks! Eid Mubarak! !Feliz Navidad! Happy Cholidays! Seasons greetings! Happy Kwanza! Happy Chanukah!



4 comments:
Chuckle Chuckle snort at Festivus. Man, I love that show. Michael Richards and his racial rant messed it up for me!
I know! My husband is a Seinfeld rerun addict. I think we tivo it 4 times/day on 3 channels. I suspect Michael Richards has some sort of mental problem. To snap like that, regardless of whether or not it was somewhere in his subconscious, very weird.
I like "Happy Vacations" -- presumably a bad translations for "holidays" ;-)
LOL-all the schools are off for Eid/mid-year break, I think. "Vacations" eliminates any religious connection, thoughif this card doesn't conjure up images of chestnuts roasting and the yule log burning, I don't know what does!
Post a Comment